The Calefactan war was the greatest war that Calefacta Aquas Piscanae had ever seen. Lasting for about a week, the war officially ended at 155AC (After Contrai) with Suburbistanistan pulling out of the war.
|Western Powers||Eastern Powers|
Timeline of Events:
- Tensions between the Pyterians and Nazguls rise.
- Spies captured by both sides.
- Nazguland declares war(World War insert number here begins) and invades Pyteria
- Contrai, then Shrub Alliance move in to help Pyteria
- Wolfgramnation, then Djibouti Jeans move in to aid Nazguland.
- Xolian declares in defence of Contrai.
- Nazguland repelled from Pyteria, Pyteria prepares for a counter-offensive.
- Contrai and Shrubs pull out of Pyterian Aid, to instead face off the encroaching fleets of the Wolfgrites and the Djibouti
- Battle of the Booti Basin
- Draichotia declares on Contrai. (idk)
- Pyterian invasion of Nazguland fails.
- Pyteria and Nazguland both pull out, using up each others resources. Declaring peace.
- Nazguland suffers a mass epidemic, which transforms citizens into ... different things.
- Tyrana attacks Pyteria. Quickly defeated by Pyterian Armies.
- Remopolis Bombings
- Etheria joins the war for the western side, taking Contrai's western province.
- The great eastern siege begins.
- Draichotia declares peace.
- Suburbistanistan declares for the eastern powers.
- Battle of the Shivering Sea. Wolfgramnation's fleet takes heavy losses.
- Battle of the Northern Jazzuci Sea. Contrai's fleet destroyed as Djibouti Warships become unstoppable.
- Shrubs ships thousands of troops to Sparrow City
- Wolfgramnation beaches on Phybonakos. As Contrai prepares for a Counter-Offensive.
- Shrubs takes over Contrai, (Backstabber). Contrai Surrenders. Contraian Government Massacre.
- Jordan Mark presumed dead. Contraian resistance in the east begins to weaken.
- Suburbistanistan pulls out. War ends.
Post War Edit